Tuesday 17 April 2012

It's been awhile...

So 2 blogs in and I already became complacent and lazy. Story of my life. 


Back on track with everything today though! Motivation is the word of the day!


Since on here last I decided something crazy....TO GIVE UP FAD DIETS! ***Everybody gasp here*** Yes, you read right. No more weight loss shakes, no more detoxing, no more pills. I'm on the clean eating train now and I am Loving It! After one week I already felt my self becoming lighter and having more energy. I had a major slip up on the weekend involving alcohol (copious consumption), barbecue shapes and the dreaded Big M. That's right....McDonalds :(


But boy did I learn a lesson. 24 hours of horrible eating made me feel so rubbish for at least 3 days. It's amazing how quick your body can adapt to a new lifestyle change. 


But that being said, I did have a packet of Smarties and a small packet of choc-chip cookies today. Was it worth it? No. 5 minutes of satisfaction will mean probably 5 body pump classes!


That's all from me tonight. Short and sweet so I can get some beauty sleep and be up at 5am for my Fat Burning Walk before work at 8am! Before I go, some words that I need to live by and I hope some words that help whoever is reading my dribble.....




Live, Laugh, Love...Life.


- Essie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment