Saturday 3 March 2012

My first blog

Hi,

My name is 'Essie' and I've decided to start a blog for a few reasons:


  • To get things off my chest anonymously, without hurting anyone's feelings or paying someone excessive amounts of money to nod and say 'so how do you feel about that'.
  • To motivate me. The main reason for this blog is for my own personal development. I am starting a weight loss and self improvement journey. If I post my journey publicly, it could help others out there and also, if I say I'm going to do something, I'm more than likely to follow it through if I've put it out into the universe.
  • To share my opinion. I have lots of them. I hope to make you laugh, cry, think and challenge about what I might post. 

So here it goes....

Essie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment